- In 46236, the median worker income is $40,993. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 46236 unemployment rate of 4.2% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The break down for commute times in 46236 is: 51.4% under 25 mins, 37.1% 25-45 mins, and 11.4% above 45 minutes.
- 46236 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- The poverty rate for 46236 is 3.4%.
- Homes have 7 rooms on average.
- 9.3% of the homes are rentals and 85.5% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,504/mo.
The map below contains 46236. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.