- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 58.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 33.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 8.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 46235 has a poverty rate of 22.4%.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 46235.
- As of the last census, the 46235 unemployment rate of 15.6% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- In 46235, the median worker income is $22,756. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Rentals are 34.5% of homes and 44.8% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $1,113 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
The map below contains 46235. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.