- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 60.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 10.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 46218.
- 46218 has a poverty rate of 26.3%.
- At the time of the last census, the 46218 unemployment rate was 16.9%.
- In 46218, the median worker income is $19,173. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 35.4% of the homes are rentals and 40.0% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $854/mo.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
The map below shows 46218. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.