- In 46214, the median worker income is $28,612. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 46214 workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
- The 46214 poverty rate of 10.2% is lower than the national average.
- The 46214 unemployment rate was 8.1%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 68.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 27.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 4.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- $1,201 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 38.9% of homes are owner occupied and 48.3% are rented.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
The map below displays 46214. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.