- The poverty rate for 46107 is 11.9%.
- The break down for commute times in 46107 is: 68.1% under 25 mins, 26.2% 25-45 mins, and 5.7% above 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 46107 unemployment rate of 8.8% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 46107.
- In 46107, the median worker income is $28,057. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 35.3% of the homes are rentals and 56.0% are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- $1,038 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 46107. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.