- The 46077 poverty rate of 2.5% is lower than the national average.
- In 46077, the median worker income is $55,507. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 49.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 43.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 7.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 46077 unemployment rate was 3.1%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- 46077 workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
- Rentals are 14.7% of homes and 80.8% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 8 rooms.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,338/mo.
The map below displays 46077. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.