- The 42044 poverty rate of 9.0% is lower than the national average.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 42044.
- The median worker income in 42044 is $20,720.
- At the time of the last census, the 42044 unemployment rate was 3.3%.
- The break down for commute times in 42044 is: 59.5% under 25 mins, 23.7% 25-45 mins, and 16.7% above 45 minutes.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- 54.6% of homes are owner occupied and 10.2% are rented.
- Many homes (22.1%) are for seasonal or recreational use.
- $1,191 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 42044. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.