- The poverty rate for 42029 is 8.4%.
- The median worker income in 42029 is $29,434.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 42029.
- The 42029 unemployment rate was 2.0%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in 42029 is: 75.6% under 25 mins, 21.0% 25-45 mins, and 3.4% above 45 minutes.
- 70.8% of homes are owner occupied and 18.5% are rented.
- $875 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
The map below displays 42029. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.