- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 51.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 30.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 18.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 19154 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- In 19154, the median worker income is $35,657. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The poverty rate for 19154 is 7.3%.
- As of the last census, the 19154 unemployment rate of 6.5% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- $1,433 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 18.0% of homes and 75.8% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
The map below contains 19154. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.