- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 44.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 31.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 24.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 19152 unemployment rate of 6.7% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The 19152 poverty rate of 11.1% is lower than the national average.
- In 19152, the median worker income is $32,424. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 19152.
- Rentals are 32.5% of homes and 60.8% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
- $1,509 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 19152. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.