- The 19151 poverty rate of 21.1% is higher than the national average.
- At the time of the last census, the 19151 unemployment rate was 10.5%.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 19151.
- In 19151, the median worker income is $31,037. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The break down for commute times in 19151 is: 31.4% under 25 mins, 43.9% 25-45 mins, and 24.7% above 45 minutes.
- $1,199 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 33.4% of the homes are rentals and 55.3% are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
The map below shows 19151. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.