- In 19150, the median worker income is $31,946. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 19150 unemployment rate of 9.4% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- The poverty rate for 19150 is 10.6%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 27.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 37.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 35.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 19150 workers work 37/hrs per week on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,219/mo.
- 74.7% of homes are owner occupied and 18.6% are rented.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
The map below contains 19150. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.