- The 19148 poverty rate of 17.3% is higher than the national average.
- As of the last census, the 19148 unemployment rate of 8.1% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- In 19148, the median worker income is $26,772. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 19148.
- The break down for commute times in 19148 is: 49.4% under 25 mins, 33.4% 25-45 mins, and 17.3% above 45 minutes.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- $1,162 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 32.2% of the homes are rentals and 56.8% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 19148. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.