- In 19147, the median worker income is $35,075. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 19147.
- The poverty rate for 19147 is 15.9%.
- Of workers, 50.0% commute under 25 mins, 35.5% travel 25-45 mins, and 14.4% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The 19147 unemployment rate was 6.3%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Rentals are 44.8% of homes and 43.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,793/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
The map below displays 19147. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.