- The median worker income in 19145 is $27,743.
- The poverty rate for 19145 is 19.4%.
- The 19145 unemployment rate was 9.7%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 52.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.6% commute 25-45 mins, and 17.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 19145 workers work 37/hrs per week on average.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 34.6% of homes and 54.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $1,122 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below displays 19145. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.