- At the time of the last census, the 19144 unemployment rate was 11.7%.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 19144.
- In 19144, the median worker income is $26,832. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The 19144 poverty rate of 26.3% is higher than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 37.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 33.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 30.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- 49.8% of the homes are rentals and 31.7% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,205/mo.
The map below shows 19144. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.