- 19142 has a poverty rate of 29.8%.
- In 19142, the median worker income is $23,350. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 36/hrs per week in 19142.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 39.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.6% commute 25-45 mins, and 30.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 19142 unemployment rate of 13.8% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- $945 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
- Rentals are 39.8% of homes and 43.6% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 19142. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.