- In 19140, the median worker income is $21,957. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The break down for commute times in 19140 is: 31.3% under 25 mins, 38.5% 25-45 mins, and 30.2% above 45 minutes.
- The 19140 poverty rate of 35.0% is higher than the national average.
- At the time of the last census, the 19140 unemployment rate was 17.1%.
- The average worker works 37 hours a week in 19140.
- 41.2% of the homes are rentals and 42.4% are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $746/mo.
The map below shows 19140. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.