- As of the last census, the 19139 unemployment rate of 13.9% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 33.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 38.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 28.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 19139.
- The 19139 poverty rate of 31.2% is higher than the national average.
- In 19139, the median worker income is $25,883. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Rentals are 44.9% of homes and 34.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $987/mo.
The map below contains 19139. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.