- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 19137.
- In 19137, the median worker income is $27,460. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The 19137 poverty rate of 14.1% is higher than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 51.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 32.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 16.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 19137 unemployment rate was 13.9%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- 19.5% of the homes are rentals and 72.7% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,165/mo.
The map below displays 19137. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.