- As of the last census, the 19136 unemployment rate of 11.6% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 19136.
- The break down for commute times in 19136 is: 39.7% under 25 mins, 32.9% 25-45 mins, and 27.3% above 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 19136 is $27,729.
- The 19136 poverty rate of 14.5% is higher than the national average.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- $1,182 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 33.0% of homes and 59.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 19136. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.