- The 19135 poverty rate of 20.2% is higher than the national average.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 19135.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 39.5% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 33.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 27.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 19135 unemployment rate was 14.2%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- In 19135, the median worker income is $26,490. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 34.4% of the homes are rentals and 53.5% are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- $1,127 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below displays 19135. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.