- As of the last census, the 19134 unemployment rate of 17.8% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- 19134 has a poverty rate of 41.3%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 44.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 33.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 22.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 19134 is $21,503.
- 19134 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- Rentals are 37.3% of homes and 46.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- $814 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 19134. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.