- The average worker works 36 hours a week in 19133.
- The 19133 poverty rate of 48.7% is higher than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 30.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 40.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 19133 unemployment rate was 17.5%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The median worker income in 19133 is $16,951.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- Rentals are 41.2% of homes and 40.5% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $748/mo.
The map below displays 19133. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.