- In 19130, the median worker income is $46,751. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The break down for commute times in 19130 is: 53.3% under 25 mins, 31.9% 25-45 mins, and 14.8% above 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 19130.
- As of the last census, the 19130 unemployment rate of 7.0% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- 19130 has a poverty rate of 18.2%.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,020/mo.
- Rentals are 47.4% of homes and 39.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 19130. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.