- In 19128, the median worker income is $41,560. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The poverty rate for 19128 is 11.8%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 40.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 38.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 21.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 19128 unemployment rate was 7.0%.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in 19128.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- $1,606 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 55.6% of homes are owner occupied and 33.7% are rented.
The map below shows 19128. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.