- The poverty rate for 19127 is 16.4%.
- In 19127, the median worker income is $35,360. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 19127 unemployment rate of 4.4% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Of workers, 45.8% commute under 25 mins, 35.6% travel 25-45 mins, and 18.6% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 19127.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,378/mo.
- 34.6% of homes are owner occupied and 48.3% are rented.
The map below contains 19127. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.