- 19125 has a poverty rate of 20.9%.
- The 19125 unemployment rate was 11.3%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in 19125 is: 46.9% under 25 mins, 31.4% 25-45 mins, and 21.7% above 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 19125 is $31,661.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in 19125.
- Rentals are 30.1% of homes and 56.6% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,229/mo.
The map below displays 19125. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.