- 19120 has a poverty rate of 24.6%.
- The 19120 unemployment rate was 15.4%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- In 19120, the median worker income is $24,307. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 19120 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- The break down for commute times in 19120 is: 31.3% under 25 mins, 35.2% 25-45 mins, and 33.4% above 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $979/mo.
- 56.6% of homes are owner occupied and 34.7% are rented.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
The map below displays 19120. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.