- In 19119, the median worker income is $39,525. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 19119.
- As of the last census, the 19119 unemployment rate of 6.5% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The poverty rate for 19119 is 11.7%.
- The break down for commute times in 19119 is: 32.3% under 25 mins, 42.9% 25-45 mins, and 24.8% above 45 minutes.
- 53.6% of homes are owner occupied and 32.5% are rented.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,685/mo.
The map below contains 19119. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.