- The 19118 unemployment rate was 6.2%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Of workers, 32.7% commute under 25 mins, 42.0% travel 25-45 mins, and 25.3% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The 19118 poverty rate of 6.9% is lower than the national average.
- In 19118, the median worker income is $44,390. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in 19118.
- Rentals are 45.8% of homes and 46.7% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $2,425 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
The map below displays 19118. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.