- The 19116 unemployment rate was 6.3%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- 19116 has a poverty rate of 10.3%.
- The break down for commute times in 19116 is: 48.6% under 25 mins, 30.3% 25-45 mins, and 21.1% above 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 19116 is $35,157.
- 19116 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- Rentals are 32.0% of homes and 59.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $1,651 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
The map below displays 19116. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.