- At the time of the last census, the 19115 unemployment rate was 6.5%.
- The 19115 poverty rate of 12.6% is higher than the national average.
- The average worker works 38 hours a week in 19115.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 45.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 32.6% commute 25-45 mins, and 22.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 19115 is $33,934.
- $1,707 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- 56.9% of homes are owner occupied and 37.0% are rented.
The map below shows 19115. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.