- As of the last census, the 19114 unemployment rate of 9.3% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 19114.
- The break down for commute times in 19114 is: 43.5% under 25 mins, 33.6% 25-45 mins, and 22.9% above 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 19114 is 7.1%.
- In 19114, the median worker income is $34,989. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- 60.8% of homes are owner occupied and 33.0% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,480/mo.
The map below contains 19114. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.