- In 19111, the median worker income is $31,049. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 19111 unemployment rate of 9.5% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 19111.
- Of workers, 39.2% commute under 25 mins, 35.0% travel 25-45 mins, and 25.9% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The 19111 poverty rate of 13.3% is higher than the national average.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- 55.7% of homes are owner occupied and 38.2% are rented.
- $1,425 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 19111. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.