- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 19107.
- The poverty rate for 19107 is 25.7%.
- Of workers, 65.2% commute under 25 mins, 21.8% travel 25-45 mins, and 13.0% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- At the time of the last census, the 19107 unemployment rate was 8.2%.
- In 19107, the median worker income is $32,705. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Rentals are 66.1% of homes and 17.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 3 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,062/mo.
The map below shows 19107. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.