- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 60.7% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 27.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 11.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 19106 workers work 45/hrs per week on average.
- The 19106 unemployment rate was 1.9%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- In 19106, the median worker income is $62,040. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The poverty rate for 19106 is 7.1%.
- Rentals are 40.0% of homes and 40.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,578/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
The map below displays 19106. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.