- In 19103, the median worker income is $50,297. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 19103 has a poverty rate of 14.3%.
- At the time of the last census, the 19103 unemployment rate was 3.7%.
- Typically, people work 44/hrs per week in 19103.
- The break down for commute times in 19103 is: 62.5% under 25 mins, 26.9% 25-45 mins, and 10.7% above 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,579/mo.
- The typical home has 3 rooms.
- 29.3% of homes are owner occupied and 57.7% are rented.
The map below shows 19103. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.