- The 19102 unemployment rate was 3.0%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 64.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 23.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 12.7% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The average worker works 42 hours a week in 19102.
- 19102 has a poverty rate of 19.9%.
- In 19102, the median worker income is $45,645. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,245/mo.
- Homes have 3 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 65.4% of homes and 15.5% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 19102. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.