- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 11697.
- The 11697 unemployment rate was 4.0%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The 11697 poverty rate of 2.3% is lower than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 24.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 23.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 52.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 11697 is $46,455.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- $1,909 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- A large percentage (33.0%) of homes are for seasonal or recreational use.
- Rentals are 3.3% of homes and 62.2% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 11697. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.