- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 34.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 17.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 48.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 11691 is 22.9%.
- The 11691 unemployment rate was 8.5%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 11691.
- The median worker income in 11691 is $29,627.
- Rentals are 67.8% of homes and 22.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,712/mo.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
The map below displays 11691. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.