- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 11436.
- The 11436 poverty rate of 12.0% is lower than the national average.
- As of the last census, the 11436 unemployment rate of 9.5% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- In 11436, the median worker income is $33,759. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 26.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 24.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 49.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,178/mo.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- 25.0% of the homes are rentals and 63.8% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 11436. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.