- In 11435, the median worker income is $30,838. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 11435.
- At the time of the last census, the 11435 unemployment rate was 11.5%.
- Of workers, 20.1% commute under 25 mins, 25.6% travel 25-45 mins, and 54.3% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- 11435 has a poverty rate of 13.8%.
- Rentals are 58.0% of homes and 33.6% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $2,058 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
The map below shows 11435. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.