- At the time of the last census, the 11434 unemployment rate was 10.3%.
- In 11434, the median worker income is $33,880. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 25.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 24.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 50.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 11434 has a poverty rate of 11.7%.
- 11434 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- Rentals are 48.0% of homes and 44.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,623/mo.
The map below shows 11434. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.