- As of the last census, the 11432 unemployment rate of 9.4% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- The break down for commute times in 11432 is: 23.3% under 25 mins, 20.2% 25-45 mins, and 56.5% above 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 11432 is 17.5%.
- In 11432, the median worker income is $26,854. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 11432 workers work 37/hrs per week on average.
- 58.0% of the homes are rentals and 36.3% are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,392/mo.
The map below contains 11432. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.