- The 11429 poverty rate of 9.3% is lower than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 24.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 27.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 48.4% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 11429 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- The median worker income in 11429 is $32,124.
- At the time of the last census, the 11429 unemployment rate was 9.8%.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- 64.6% of homes are owner occupied and 30.2% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,597/mo.
The map below shows 11429. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.