- In 11426, the median worker income is $42,051. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 11426 has a poverty rate of 3.9%.
- 11426 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- At the time of the last census, the 11426 unemployment rate was 7.1%.
- The break down for commute times in 11426 is: 37.2% under 25 mins, 24.8% 25-45 mins, and 38.0% above 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,394/mo.
- Rentals are 20.7% of homes and 68.8% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
The map below shows 11426. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.