- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 11422.
- At the time of the last census, the 11422 unemployment rate was 6.3%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 24.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 26.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 49.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 11422 is 4.6%.
- The median worker income in 11422 is $38,223.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- $2,674 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 26.2% of the homes are rentals and 69.3% are occupied by their owners.
The map below shows 11422. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.