- The average worker works 38 hours a week in 11420.
- At the time of the last census, the 11420 unemployment rate was 7.8%.
- The 11420 poverty rate of 9.8% is lower than the national average.
- In 11420, the median worker income is $30,461. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 25.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 23.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 51.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,570/mo.
- 27.9% of the homes are rentals and 66.2% are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
The map below shows 11420. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.