- At the time of the last census, the 11418 unemployment rate was 9.4%.
- In 11418, the median worker income is $30,837. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 11418.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 27.7% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 20.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 52.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 11418 poverty rate of 11.2% is lower than the national average.
- Rentals are 53.0% of homes and 40.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- $2,739 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 11418. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.